Thursday, July 30, 2026

Gong - 2019 - Love From Planet Gong - The Virgin Years 1973-1975 - Box Set 12CDs

Tracklist:

CD 1: Flying Teapot - Remastered 2018:
1. Radio Gnome Invisible (5:38)
2. Flying Teapot (11:53)
3. The Pot Head Pixies (2:59)
4. The Octave Doctors and the Crystal Machine (1:55)
5. Zero the Hero and the Witch's Spell (9:36)
6. Witch's Song / I Am Your Pussy (5:10)
7. Radio Gnome Invisible (Rough Mix) (5:09)
8. Radio Gnome Invisible (Story Narration) (2:43)
9. Flying Teapot (Mix 21) (7:16)
10. The Pot Head Pixies (Second to Last Mix) (3:00)
11. Flying Teapot (Rough Mix) (9:32)

CD 2: Angels Egg - Remastered 2018:
1. Other Side of the Sky (7:32)
2. Sold to the Highest Buddha (4:27)
3. Castle in the Clouds (1:13)
4. Prostitute Poem (4:52)
5. Givin' My Luv to You (0:47)
6. Selene (3:38)
7. Flute Salad (2:09)
8. Oily Way (3:37)
9. Outer Temple (1:09)
10. Inner Temple (2:34)
11. Percolations (0:46)
12. Love is How You Make It (3:28)
13. I Never Glid Before (5:37)
14. Eat That Phone Book Coda (3:14)
15. Other Side of the Sky (Single Mix) (4:36)
16. Ooby-Scooby Doomsday or The D-Day DJ's Got the D.D.T. Blues (5:07)
17. Love Is How y Make It (1973 Vocal Mix) (3:29)
18. Eat That Phone Book Coda (Early Mix) (3:09)

CD 3: You - Remastered 2018:
1. Thoughts for Naught (1:33)
2. A P.H.P.'s Advice (1:45)
3. Magick Mother Invocation (1:57)
4. Master Builder (6:19)
5. A Sprinkling of Clouds (8:57)
6. Perfect Mystery (2:29)
7. The Isle of Everywhere (10:21)
8. You Never Blow Your Trip Forever (11:32)
9. A.P.H.P.'s Advice (Alternate Version) (1:50)
10. Where Have All the Flowers Gone (3:08)

CD 4: Shamal - Remastered 2018:
1. Wingful of Eyes (6:16)
2. Chandra (7:26)
3. Bambooji (5:16)
4. Cat in Clark's Shoes (7:45)
5. Mandrake (5:05)
6. Shamal (9:05)
7. Bambooji (Out-takes Edit) (4:55)
8. Chandra (Alternate Mix) (8:01)
9. Wingful of Eyes (Out-takes Edit) (5:03)

CD 5: BBC Radio 1 Sessions and Edinburgh Live, 21st August 1973:
1. You Can't Kill Me (6:56)
2. Radio Gnome Direct Broadcast (4:19)
3. Other Side of the Sky (5:36)
4. Zero the Hero and the Witch's Spell (11:09)
5. Flute Salad (1:32)
6. Oily Way (3:21)
7. Outer Temple (1:03)
8. Inner Temple (5:18)
9. Castle in the Clouds (1:34)
10. 6/8 Tune (2:59)
11. Radio Gnome Invisible (7:30)
12. Zero the Hero and the Witch's Spell (Live) (14:05)
13. Flying Teapot (Live) (12:13)

CD 6: Paris - Bataclan Live, 20th May, 1973 (pt. 1):
1. Other Side of the Sky (11:33)
2. Dynamite / I am Your Animal (5:57)
3. 6/8 Tune (2:11)
4. I Never Glid Before (6:47)
5. Zero the Hero and the Witch's Spell (12:55)
6. Ooby-Scooby Doomsday Or the D-Day DJ's Got the D.D.T. Blues (5:42)
7. Est-Ce Que Ju Suis? (5:18)
8. I've Bin Stone Before (4:46)
9. Mr Longshanks / Oh Mother (2:30)
10. I Am Your Fantasy (4:51)
11. You Can't Kill Me (7:22)

CD 7: Paris - Bataclan Live, 20th May 1973 (Pt. 2):
1. Flute Salad (5:20)
2. Oily Way (5:06)
3. Outer Temple (0:21)
4. Flying Teapot (6:36)
5. Fohat Jam / Dynamite - Reprise (10:10)
6. You Can't Kill Me - Reprise (4:01)
7. I Never Glid Before - Reprise (10:55)

CD 8: Roanne - Club Arc En Ciel Live, 17th Aug 1973 (pt. 1):
1. Other Side of the Sky (12:20)
2. Dynamite / I Am Your Animal (5:45)
3. 6/8 Tune (3:49)
4. I Never Glid Before (5:49)
5. Zero the Hero and The Witch's Spell (13:05)
6. I Am Your Pussy - Prelude (3:17)

CD 9: Roanne - Club Arc En Ciel Live, 17th Aug 1973 (pt. 2):
1. I Am Your Pussy (5:18)
2. You Can't Kill Me (8:52)
3. Ooby-Scooby Doomsday Or The D-Day DJ's Got the D.D.T. Blues (11:02)
4. Flute Salad (1:40)
5. Oily Way (3:35)
6. Outer Temple (1:23)
7. Inner Temple (4:18)
8. Radio Gnome Invisible (7:10)

CD 10: London - Hyde Park Live, 28th June 1974:
1. A Sprinkling of Clouds (8:24)
2. I Never Glid Before (7:06)
3. I've Bin Stone Before (2:38)
4. Mr Longshanks / Oh Mother (2:17)
5. The Isle of Everywhere (10:55)
6. I Am Your Fantasy (2:38)
7. Master Builder (7:42)

CD 11: London - The Marquee Club Live, 9th & 10th Sept 1975 (pt. 1):
1. Aftaglid (15:21)
2. Flute Salad (6:47)
3. Oily Way (3:16)
4. 6/8 Tune (4:27)
5. Solar Musick Suite (20:39)
6. Bambooji (4:31)

CD 12: London - The Marquee Club Live, 9th & 10th Sept 1975 (pt. 2):
1. Bambooji (3:34)
2. The Isle of Everywhere (15:21)
3. Wingful of Eyes (7:51)
4. The Salmon Song (6:21)
5. Master Builder (6:27)
6. Drum Solo (4:54)
7. Flying Teapot (3:33)
8. I Never Glid Before (12:17)

1 comment:

  1. https://nitroflare.com/view/10C82700519CE54/G.19LFPG.part1.rar
    https://nitroflare.com/view/B533CCAC92CA3AA/G.19LFPG.part2.rar
    https://nitroflare.com/view/73165E1C389CC57/G.19LFPG.part3.rar
    https://nitroflare.com/view/E80E84F01CA0285/G.19LFPG.part4.rar

    ReplyDelete